Il Divo is one of my favourite vocal groups. Il Divo is comprised of Carlos Marín from Spain, Urs Bühler from Swiss, David Miller from the USA, and Sébastien Izambard from France is the group’s most successful quartets in the world today.
As for Simon Cowell, one of American Idol judges who have an idea to form a vocal group of classical music color. Finally, the idea of Simon Cowell, Il Divo is formed after auditioning for 2 years from 2001 to 2003. Proved a huge success.
Albums by Il Divo are:
  • Il Divo (2004)
  • Ancora (2005)
  • The Christmas Collection (2005)
  • Siempre (2006)
  • The Promise (2008)
Songs from Il Divo who I like:
  • Amazing Grace
  • My Way (Frank Sinatra)
  • Halelluya
  • Unbreak My Heart
  • I believe in You feat. Celine Dion
  • Time of Our Lives feat. Tony Braxton (World Cup 2006 Theme Song)
  • Hero
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water
  • etc
If you like Il Divo, please comment ...